Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Honda Pilot 3.5. I took it to get an o2 sensor and 2 engine mounts. When I got the car back and my Triangle for the bad light has been stuck on and the button won’t work. The triangle stays on when you start it up. Then after you drive the VSA light comes on. The mechanic said it’s because my tires were bad and I need alignment. Today I got four brand new Coopers and got the alignment and it still is stuck on and the button doesn’t work when I hold it in. Please help me I can’t figure it out Thank you

·
Premium Member
2005 Pilot EXL- 227,700 Miles
758 Posts
Hi,
Can you take it to advanced auto or auto zone to have the codes read for free? That would help alot

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,187 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

As ConrodM suggested get the codes read as there is an issue with your Pilot. We’ll be better able to guide you towards a solution once we know the reported trouble codes.

Reactions: Markspilot1

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,305 Posts
Unless the ABS sensors were damaged by the mechanic during that work (it does happen), you can clear those lights yourself with a Honda-code-capable OBD2 reader like the Foxwell NT630 Plus:

If you're not in a hurry, the cheapest place to get one is here:

US $99.0 27% OFF|Foxwell NT630 Plus OBD2 Automotive Scanner Engine Check ABS SRS Airbag SAS Reset Crash Data ODB OBD 2 Auto Car Diagnostic Tool|car obd2|obd2 diagnosticscanner tools - AliExpress

Otherwise, pay the dealer $90 to clear those lights with their HDS machine.

If you're feeling mildly brave, you can also try this pin-jumping method.

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,877 Posts
Welcome and thanks for registering at piloteers.org. We are glad you have chosen to be part of the community and we hope you enjoy your stay.
You have received some good advice already I see. I would concur, get the codes read and go from there. It very well may point you in the right direction to get the issue resolved.

Please take a moment to look over the FAQ section. If you need forum assistance please use the “message” function to contact any staff member.

Enjoy and all the best,

Daltongang

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello again. I went back to the mechanic who did the engine mounts to check the codes for me. We were both busy but he said I could bring it back Again and he would try to find out what’s wrong but these are the codes
ABS—sensor logic failure
TPMS- 8 codes
1.32-01 RF TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR TRANSMISSION FAILURE
2.32-01 same thing
3.34-01 same thing
4.34-02 same thing
5.36-01 same
6.36-01 S
7.38-01
8.38-01

1 - 10 of 10 Posts