Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
That is very interesting and thank you for posting that. I am in a situation where if the mechanic doesnt figure out what is going on with my pilot today, I am buying a new car. I was looking at the Toyota Highlanders this weekend (online). Ive never owned a Toyota, ive had 4 pilots and an Acura MDX. My neighbor has a Toyota 4 Runner with 500,000 miles on it

·
Registered
481 Posts
I switched from owning 4 pilots and a MDX to a 4Runner. First Toyota I’ve ever owned. I really like the 4Runner but again to compare the two isn’t really fair. The Pilot is a fantastic comfortable car great for road trips and staying on paved roads. The 4Runner is designed to go off roading. We enjoy taking the 4Runner off of the paved roads. With the Pilot I wouldn’t recommend that. Like a poster above my neighbor has a 4Runner with 450k miles on it and it still looks fantastic for being an 18 year old car.

·
Registered
481 Posts
In your mind. General market, industry analysts and auto enthusiasts say otherwise. Just because you keep repeating it doesn't make you right.
He/she is correct. A highlander and Pilot are not comparable. Maybe a Pilot and 4 Runner is more comparable. And just because you feel you know it all doesn’t make it so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts