Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to read the voltage of the battery in the maintenance screen, or do you have to use a voltmeter at the battery terminals? I have hooked up the connector plug from my Battery Tender so I can charge the battery and use the male/female plug to check voltage with my voltmeter without tearing the bulkhead and air intake off each time to get to the battery.

2020 EX-L

·
Registered
722 Posts
Easiest way would be a <$10 OBD2 dongle and an app like Dash to access it.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
128 Posts
Try a power outlet charger with voltage indication like:
4-in-1 QC 3.0 Dual USB Car Charger, Battery Voltage Meter, Current Monitor, Emergency Safety Hammer Window Glass Breaker, Ammeter Voltmeter Gauge, 12V 24V Cigarette Lighter Socket Fast Charging Amazon.com: 4-in-1 QC 3.0 Dual USB Car Charger, Battery Voltage Meter, Current Monitor, Emergency Safety Hammer Window Glass Breaker, Ammeter Voltmeter Gauge, 12V 24V Cigarette Lighter Socket Fast Charging

I have had one for a few months. It reads battery voltage with the key in Accessory position and alternator voltage when engineis running. The volt meter readings are repeatable but not accurate - reads 12.3 Vwhen battery is at 12.6 V, but reads the same voltage repeatably. Plugs into any of your power outlets, and has two USB phone charging ports.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts