Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My visor vanity lights are out on both the driver and passenger side. All other electrical components seem to be working perfectly. Any thoughts on where I might look for the cause of the problem?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
964 Posts
Howdy Ag said:
My visor vanity lights are out on both the driver and passenger side. All other electrical components seem to be working perfectly. Any thoughts on where I might look for the cause of the problem?
I think they only vanity mirror lights only come on when the headlights are on. Have you tried with the lights on yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,190 Posts
Re: Re: visor vanity lights out

smurray said:
I think they only vanity mirror lights only come on when the headlights are on. Have you tried with the lights on yet?
smurray is correct... Page 109 of the owner's manual says, "The light beside the mirror comes on only when the parking lights or headlights are on." :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, guys. I intuitively knew that the visor/vanity lights would only come on when the headlights were on and both my wife and I had tried it with the headlights on to no avail.

Weird thing was, after posting my original post last night, this morning we get in the Pilot, I tell my wife I posted the problem, 5 miniutes later she pulls down the visor, flips open the vanity, and the lights come on! Same on my side.

Obviously Honda is monitoring this website and fixed my problem via radio waves of some sort. :2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,117 Posts
Howdy Ag said:
Thanks, guys. I intuitively knew that the visor/vanity lights would only come on when the headlights were on and both my wife and I had tried it with the headlights on to no avail.

Weird thing was, after posting my original post last night, this morning we get in the Pilot, I tell my wife I posted the problem, 5 miniutes later she pulls down the visor, flips open the vanity, and the lights come on! Same on my side.

Obviously Honda is monitoring this website and fixed my problem via radio waves of some sort. :2:
This must be an "Aggie thing".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No doubt. Rank hath its privileges!
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top