Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Salex Organizers is happy to be up and running on Piloteers. We offer the Vehicle OCD™ center console organizer for the 2016+ Pilot and 2017+ Ridgeline. The Pilot/Ridgeline organizer was added in August 2016 after many requests from owners making due with our Tacoma organizer. The Pilot/Ridgeline center console organizer is an exact fit to the inside walls of the center console. The shape and size allows for full use of the power outlets in the front of the console and the OEM sliding tray above.

To order and read reviews visit

Next up is the Pilot/Ridgeline glove box organizer coming this fall.

Salex Organizers proudly designs, manufactures, and supports all Vehicle OCD™ products in Colorado, USA.

If you have questions or need support we can be contacted at [email protected] or PM us on the forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD
63 Posts
Hello,

Salex Organizers is happy to be up and running on Piloteers. We offer the Vehicle OCD center console organizer for the 2016+ Pilot and 2017+ Ridgeline. The Pilot/Ridgeline organizer was added in August 2016 after many requests from owners making due with our Tacoma organizer. The Pilot/Ridgeline center console organizer is an exact fit to the inside walls of the center console. The shape and size allows for full use of the power outlets in the front of the console and the OEM sliding tray above.

Salex Organizers proudly designs, manufactures, and supports all Vehicle OCD products in Colorado, USA.

If you have questions or need support we can be contacted on the website or PM us on the forum.

View attachment 127085

View attachment 127087
I have the center console organizer and I love it! I'm anxiously waiting for that glove box organizer

Sent from my Samsung Note 8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Look forward to the glove box organizer. I bought the OCD center console organizer and it's so much better than just tossing everything in there.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Why cant I see the pics?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hmm...wonder if my EDC would fit in there with those dividers....

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I'm thinking of installing / fabricating an IPAD mini dock to fill in that extra space in my 2015 as long as i have my cup holders ..i'm good :7:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hello,

Salex Organizers is happy to be up and running on Piloteers. We offer the Vehicle OCD™️ center console organizer for the 2016+ Pilot and 2017+ Ridgeline. The Pilot/Ridgeline organizer was added in August 2016 after many requests from owners making due with our Tacoma organizer. The Pilot/Ridgeline center console organizer is an exact fit to the inside walls of the center console. The shape and size allows for full use of the power outlets in the front of the console and the OEM sliding tray above.

Salex Organizers proudly designs, manufactures, and supports all Vehicle OCD™️ products in Colorado, USA.

If you have questions or need support we can be contacted on the website or PM us on the forum.

View attachment 127085

View attachment 127087
Very cool I m ordering one through amazon.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've searched Amazon, eBay and Google in general for center console organizers and/or trays, and this type of 6-cube divider is the only thing I come up with for the 3rd Gen Pilot...

Is that seriously all there is? I was hoping for something a bit more functional, like a (larger and better designed) replacement tray for the tiny factory one which isn't particularly useful.

But as I noted, the 6-cube style dividers is all I am able to find (from various vendors). I don't find these particularly useful or appealing as the 6 divided sections look to be too small and inflexible for practical storage.

Does anyone have any other/better options?

Cheers!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts