Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!
I live in Dubai and own a 2013 Touring and checked around for a VCM Muzzler or a SVCM controller and couldn't find it anywhere in the market.
Best bet is to order online and get it imported.
My question is:
1) Why do you think the VCM Muzzler is not available in this market? If it's a popular and beneficial product, I reckon it should be available easily.
2) If I order it and follow the instructions of installation on manual or YouTube, what could go wrong?
I'm not a very technical person and want to.underatand full risks involved. Since dealers and garages (at least ones that I visited) do not have the muzzler, I'm skeptical to create a mess.
As of now I don't have any issues of vibration or anything with my car as it has very low mileage (60k Kms).

Appreciate your responses.

·
Registered
2015 EXL AWD Gray ext Black int
14 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. As far as I know, none of these products are available in stores, we all ordered them online. I contend it is very easy to install, but if you are nervous watch the videos, locate the connection, and make sure you can disconnect it. This will give you the confidence to take this take this on - it really only takes a few minutes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and welcome to the forum. As far as I know, none of these products are available in stores, we all ordered them online. I contend it is very easy to install, but if you are nervous watch the videos, locate the connection, and make sure you can disconnect it. This will give you the confidence to take this take this on - it really only takes a few minutes.
Thanks!
You make it sound easy, definitely gives me confidence .. appreciate it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts