Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you piloteers,

I’m new here and this is my first activity. Just wondering if VCM disable (either VCMuzzler ii, S-VCM, or VCM Tuner ii are still worth it [think results in the long run} to those who have used it) is still worth the money.

Thanks so much! I look forward to being acquainted with this very intelligent community.

Stay safe and happy driving,

Andrew

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Just wondering if VCM disable (either VCMuzzler ii, S-VCM, or VCM Tuner ii are still worth it [think results in the long run} to those who have used it) is still worth the money
There are many threads on the VCM topic and the general recommendation is to muzzle the VCM.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,290 Posts
Hey all you piloteers,

I’m new here and this is my first activity. Just wondering if VCM disable (either VCMuzzler ii, S-VCM, or VCM Tuner ii are still worth it [think results in the long run} to those who have used it) is still worth the money.

Thanks so much! I look forward to being acquainted with this very intelligent community.

Stay safe and happy driving,

Andrew
Since you,re posting in the 2003-2008 sub-forum, be aware that only the 2WD (in the later years of that first generation) have VCM. You don't mention your model year, or if it's a 2WD (Front Wheel Drive) or an AWD (Four Wheel Drive).

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts