Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, I discovered that if you press the lock door button then quickly double click and hold the unlock door button, the windows (including the skylight) will roll down. I tried reversing this (click unlock then double click and hold lock) to roll the windows back up, but it doesn’t seem to work. Is it possible to close the windows using the key fob, and are there other button combinations like this you can use?

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,266 Posts
No, you have to use the key in the door lock or roll them up once you get inside the vehicle.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Recently, I discovered that if you press the lock door button then quickly double click and hold the unlock door button, the windows (including the skylight) will roll down. I tried reversing this (click unlock then double click and hold lock) to roll the windows back up, but it doesn’t seem to work. Is it possible to close the windows using the key fob, and are there other button combinations like this you can use?
Take the key out of the fob and turn counter clockwise in the lock to close everything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts