Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just bought a 2021 EX-L. I am trying to figure out how to connect my Phone to make calls and handle Navigation via Android Auto, while somehow also running Bluetooth Audio to play music from some type of mp3 player (or a second phone). I don't think what I want to do is outrageous, but I am not sure how to set it up. And I am also having a problem finding an mp3 players that I can control via the Bluetooth Audio interface.
Any suggestions would help !

·
Registered
819 Posts
Have you considered just downloading your music to the Honda My Music which is the built in "hard-drive" of the radio? You can load music from a USB into the radio and then listen to the files with the Honda My Music function.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be honest, DID NOT KNOW THAT ! :rolleyes: Saw the button on the screen but wasn't sure what it was. Will look tomorrow. BIG Thank You !

·
Registered
819 Posts
To be honest, DID NOT KNOW THAT ! :rolleyes: Saw the button on the screen but wasn't sure what it was. Will look tomorrow. BIG Thank You !
I know, it seems to be one of those features most people aren't aware of. I copy music from a USB and have about 50 albums right now stored in the radio. I had an Acura MDX (2012) which had the same type feature but you could copy music from a CD inserted in the car radio. It copied at a fast speed and once on the hard-drive, no more reason to carry the CD's in the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts