Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking around this site for a while and have learned quite a bit about the Pilot. Thanks to all! I was considering a new EX-L when I came across a used Pilot with Navigation, backup camera, aftermarket DVD, running boards and a couple of other extras. It has under 6,000 miles. Assuming that the vehicle checks out mechanically and has not been wrecked, what is a fair price? The car is at a dealer.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
38 Posts
From the dealers around here, I'm going to guess they are going to start at original sticker and dicker down to invoice. So, figure about $29-30K, in my opinion. Nice options.

Make sure of how much of the factory warranty is left. That is worth a good deal in mental wellbeing.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
knucklebusted said:
From the dealers around here, I'm going to guess they are going to start at original sticker and dicker down to invoice. So, figure about $29-30K, in my opinion. Nice options.

Make sure of how much of the factory warranty is left. That is worth a good deal in mental wellbeing.
I bought a 2001 RAV4 that was not up to Toyota quality or my standards, and I traded it after 8 months for a Highlander. The dealer put it on his lot with an asking price about $1000 over original MSRP. It sold in less than two weeks (two years ago this month), but for how much, I'll never know.

Until Edmunds or Kelly see enough turn in Pilots, we'll really be guessing at the used value. But close to original sticker is a good start for one with less than 6000 miles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts