Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team ..... help , we're on vacation , and I we have driven through some mountain areas no issues with the car during the ride and after it , it was smooth sailing . The next morning we turned on thet car and these three bloody lights light up , and they have not come off . Please help i'm paranoid now about driving back home. We were in the Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Badlands area. Please help helop

·
Registered
243 Posts
This sometimes happens when you have a weak battery or alternator going bad. Is there a check engine light as well? Do you have a way to check for codes?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Just some info. For road trips i never leave without a code scanner and i have the manual available on the cloud and my phone. Without a code its difficult to trouble shoot those codes.

·
Administrator
15,585 Posts
Hoping that no news is good news. If it's driving ok, keep driving.

·
Registered
853 Posts
When multiple warning lights start showing up in the cluster, your battery is on the way out. Low voltage reeks havoc on the BCM/PCM. Get your battery replaced.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Why would the OP refer to the web instead of an actual Honda service place just to make sure everything was OK ....

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
There may not be a Honda dealer at the edge of the Mount Rushmore parking lot.

OP --

Advice to just drive on blindly with a bunch of warning lights flashing is poor. Find the closest Honda store. Call your AAA or other emergency road service number and have the car transported to them for diagnosis. They will plug in their analyzer and tell you the problem. From that you'll decide a course of action.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I mean without the systems it does make some weird noise but with the lights coming on an noise now that i haven't paid attention to will start mattering, we drove from rapid city to Minneapolis a good 600 miles no issues no over heating i guess it just has to get in the swing of things. Coming home tomorrow and thursday taking it to the dealer to see what's up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts