Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 4 21.1%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
warrenty?

sorry, do you mean you can get seperate warrenty for your upholstery? thought it was under 3 years?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Okay, I'll bite. what IS the upholstery warranty?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The paint protection and fabric, leather/ vinyl protection is offerred by the dealer. The cost is $599 for six years. The paint protection covers weather induced fading, loss of gloss, permanent hard water etching, industrial fallout, bird droppings, tree sap and acid rain.
The fabric, leather and vinyl warranty protects against fading and permanent staining caused by food, drink, and oil-based stains through normal use.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have leather seating for 8 with a double wish bone suspention and I think that does a pretty fine job if the acolades aren't enough to convince you I say byou gho down and try one out for yourself that is if your not afraid of the price tag I fell for the money one of the worst buys of all is the mazda MPV or the Windstar. If the price is right then you should buy but if the price is wrong well you get the drift we must always be looking for the deal andnin my eyes the 2004 tl shouln't go up past the $40,000 mark. and the MPV should go down the MDX on the other hand is worth it. you know what they say "a bird is the hand is worth two in the bush"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts