Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an '07 LX and know there are some EX's in the junkyard. Before I go digging through the inter-web, has anyone confirmed whether on not a LX to EX seat is possible?

Is there a good location to get take-apart plans to assess tools and procedures?

Thank you.

·
Registered
698 Posts
You would need to run a wire from a fuse box for powered driver seat, but otherwise it should be pretty much a straight swap.

·
Registered
9,475 Posts

·
Registered
9,475 Posts

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,283 Posts
Post your before and after photos here, and then bask in the adulation and applause.

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,044 Posts
Seats just bolt out bolt in, but if you have airbags in your seats, you must disconnect the battery to avoid damage.

you’ll be amazed at what fresh seat foam can do.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Seats just bolt out bolt in, but if you have airbags in your seats, you must disconnect the battery to avoid damage.

you’ll be amazed at what fresh seat foam can do.
I paid a local upholesrty guy $200 to pull the leather cover off the bottom driver seat cushion and rebuild the foam after 15 years of use and 200K miles. It raised me up about 2" to boot. As an added bonus he replaced the broken heater pad with a $200 OEM one that I bought for no additional cost. Drives and warms like new!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts