Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellooooo. Im new here. Been following you guys for a bit. wasn't sure where to post this.

Just bought a 2015 honda pilot, EX-L. One of my first mods will be upgrading the headlights to headlights with black housing (leaning towards LED). Unfortunately i cant find many brands that offer this "black" option. Ive only found one, its about 850$+. Ive noticed black LED headlights are available for the 2009-2011 pilots (270$ ish). My main question is will the 2009-2011 headlights work on my 2015 model? Answer might be obvious but i just want to make sure.

AND! If those wont work. Where else can i find a pair of black headlights that will work for my 2015? custom job? any reliable recommendations?

Thanks!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hellooooo. Im new here. Been following you guys for a bit. wasn't sure where to post this.

Just bought a 2015 honda pilot, EX-L. One of my first mods will be upgrading the headlights to headlights with black housing (leaning towards LED). Unfortunately i cant find many brands that offer this "black" option. Ive only found one, its about 850$+. Ive noticed black LED headlights are available for the 2009-2011 pilots (270$ ish). My main question is will the 2009-2011 headlights work on my 2015 model? Answer might be obvious but i just want to make sure.

AND! If those wont work. Where else can i find a pair of black headlights that will work for my 2015? custom job? any reliable recommendations?

Thanks!
I used 2012-2015 in my 2009 pilot.I bought them from this forum from DMG back in 2016 which he retrofitted to projectors. They fit but the daytime running lights and turn signals are in different spots as i recall. did this years ago and forgot what i had to do but it was very simple, maybe i just loosened some wiring clamps going to driving/turn signals or something. Physically they fit.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts

Thanks!
Welcome to the forums and the world of crazy Honda Owners ..:ROFLMAO::p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts