Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I GOT MY PILOT!:2: :2: :2: :2:

I picked up my car Friday night! Couldn't sleep that night, I think I went out side to the car maybe twice before I forced myself into bed. Then on Saturday I gave her a good rub down. I forgot to snap some pics after I waxed her but here she is Monday morning in front of my office. I will get some better looking Hawaii local pics soon.

Aloha!:cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
sagepearl said:

I picked up my car Friday night! Couldn't sleep that night, I think I went out side to the car maybe twice before I forced myself into bed. Then on Saturday I gave her a good rub down. I forgot to snap some pics after I waxed her but here she is Monday morning in front of my office. I will get some better looking Hawaii local pics soon.

Congrats!!!!! Now you need to update your sig file!!!!

Looks GREAT!!!!!!:2:

(WHOOPS - looks like you just updated it!!!!)

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
sagepearl said:

beautiful...just plain beautiful:D :10:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts