Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke with the salesman and apparently my car is still on the water, not quite on the island yet. Worst case scenario is 2 weeks! I son't think I can wait that long!:3:

Oh well, i guess good things come to those who wait~:23:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Good one! ;)

And time will fly by if you hang out here! :4:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
sagepearl said:
I spoke with the salesman and apparently my car is still on the water, not quite on the island yet. Worst case scenario is 2 weeks! I son't think I can wait that long!:3:

Oh well, i guess good things come to those who wait~:23:
sagpearl: Bad news... I just saw a CNN report that a ship sank in the middle of the Pacific Ocean about 2 hours ago.... :(

Attachments

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
JUST KIDDING!!! You will soon be a full-fledged Pilot owner and it's a great feeling!!! We're all pulling for you (and the ship)!!! :4: :29: Hang in there -- it'll arrive soon!!! :)

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Re: Re: Update on my Pilot

kemosabe said:

sagpearl: Bad news... I just saw a CNN report that a ship sank in the middle of the Pacific Ocean about 2 hours ago.... :(
You are a nasty boy. :2:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Re: Update on my Pilot

kemosabe said:

did the pilots float or sink:2:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
lalit said:
Pilot flies :D :2: :2: :2: :2:
:D :D now now...dont give honda that idea....they will increase the destination charge:D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have confirmation that my Pilot is on the Island! After they pick it up from the docks and prep it I should pick it up on Thursday or Friday! :2: I will have to check it out just before I drive off into the sunset though. Is there any pointers I should look out for on the car?:confused:

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Here's the PDI sheet:

Pre-Delivery Inspection Sheet

Pay particular attention to the four body plugs. They are occasionally omitted.

Best regards,

Walt

sagepearl said:
I have confirmation that my Pilot is on the Island! After they pick it up from the docks and prep it I should pick it up on Thursday or Friday! :2: I will have to check it out just before I drive off into the sunset though. Is there any pointers I should look out for on the car?:confused:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
YIPPEE!

Just keep breathing sagepearl! How exciting!! ON the dang Island! Too cool! Have a blast!! :2:

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Ordinary_Guy said:
...Pay particular attention to the four body plugs. They are occasionally omitted...
Some other "delivery defects" mentioned by several owners:
  • Second row vents won't pivot or broken.
  • Cross bars installed wrong.
  • One of the window buttons on driver's door sticks when depressed.
  • And of course all the PDI stuff (tire pressure, auto window, etc...)
All minor, but best to catch early and limit the number of visits.

(I'm sure I left some out, so please fill in as needed.)

Here's another member's detailed PDI that might give you some more ideas.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Good luck. Ours too over a week to get from Nashville, TN to Lexington KY (about a 3 hour drive) so glad yours made it across the water quicker than that!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Congrats

First of all, congratulations on the Pilot sagepearl and an excellent color choice as well!

When the dealer was showing us all the cool functions on our Pilot he couldn't get the rear climate control (the little knob accessible by the second row passengers) to funtion. No matter what he tried it wouldn't change the temperature to the rear vents. Turns out it was a fuse that wasn't fully seated by the tech who performed the PDI. Make sure everything functions just as you expect and have them show you all the features.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the information! The salesman is a cool guy, so I don't expect any problems with me going over the whole car with a fine tooth comb. :7: :7: :2: :2: I will let you guys know how my experience went.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
sagepearl: I guess the ship that sank in the Pacific wasn't the one carrying your Pilot!!! D'oh!!! :D :D :D

Congrats and soon, you will be a full-fledged owner of a Honda Pilot -- we can then give you your secret decoder ring... :p

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
funny thing after you mentioned a ship sinking, there was a ship that sank with tons of Volvos on it. lol:4:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
sagepearl said:
funny thing after you mentioned a ship sinking, there was a ship that sank with tons of Volvos on it. lol:4:
NO!! You're kidding, right??? Do I really have the power to see into the future? That's eerie!!! :eek:

Hmmm... let's see now... Four, Seven, and Two!!! :D :D :D:

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
only thing is it happend in December.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts