Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I have been combing the internet and threads on this website and concluded you can't get the fender flairs kit anymore for this year vehicle. I am looking for recommendations on any of the universal fender flairs kits that may look decent on this model. I'm starting to get the little bit of rust around the rear wheel weels, but everything else on the car is great. Only have 130k on it so plan on hanging onto it for a while.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Welcome @Amaione ...the optional OEM fender flares have been discontinued many years ago. There are some universal-type fender flares on ebay that might work with some diy work to make them fit. The flares might cover the rust around the wheel wells but the flares could worsen the rust activity if the area is not properly prepped. One member posted his black Pilot with a universal-type fender flare kit in the Pilot lift thread.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Check out this fender flare on a Honda. Adopt the custom MadMax features at your peril and focus on the “universal” fender flares .
C17C5FB7-B02E-4342-BD8E-DF8684646F8E.jpeg

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
Ha, just how bad is this guy's neighborhood?

I've actually got a set of those universal fender flares waiting in the wings, :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts