Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a 2017 Pilot touring, just wondering if anyone else finds the driver seat in the pilot extremely uncomfortable? Specifically it does not support my middle/whole back, and instead of being ergonomic I feel that it hunches my back forward. The lumbar support I feel is too low on my back instead of being on the sweet spot. I’ve tried removing the lumbar support and multiple back supports with no success. Just curious if anyone else has this same experience? Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s weird bc even if I sit in it for 10-15 minutes, I immediately feel uncomfortable and bothersome for the rest of the day. It’s driving me nuts, I’ve almost considered getting it reupholstered. I’ll sit in any other car, heck even regular folding chairs and it feels better. I feel like the lumbar support is too low then the middle to upper back there’s lack of support

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Of course seat comfort is subjective, but some factors need to be considered, such as the driver's height, weight, build, back issues, seat height and tilt adjustments, as well as steering wheel position/tilting. I still have an 05 Pilot EX-L with 227,000 miles, and had two back surgeries, and my driver's seat started to become a bit uncomfortable about 3 years ago. I roll up a towel and place it behind my mid-lower back for long trips and it helps a lot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts