Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am unable to play games with my "ramirami" user id. I have had to create a new user id to play the games.

But if I try as "ramirami" it says that I do not have permission ...any idea why??:3: :3: :3:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
I've got a call in to admin to have him look into it... For some bizarre reason, the software will NOT let you, me, nor colorider play games using our regular usernames!!! :3: :cursin: :bangh: :1zhelp:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
kemosabe said:
I've got a call in to admin to have him look into it... For some bizarre reason, the software will NOT let you, me, nor colorider play games using our regular usernames!!! :3: :cursin: :bangh: :1zhelp:
I guess we should not be playing games while we are "moderating"!! :eek:

Ya think??? :2:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
colorider said:

I wanna moderate the games to ensure that SteveLuman isn't cheating at Blackjack, Art isn't racing dirty, and yolk is playing a clean game of Tetris...:D :D :D

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
colorider said:

next you will say I cannot play at work....:3: :3: :2:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Moderator colorider and Masturbator ramirami: Try the games again -- admin just informed me that he has fixed the problem (I was able to bring up Asteroids).

Hmmm... Have you ever wondered why doctors call those things hemorrhoids instead of assteroids??? :confused:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kemosabe said:
Moderator colorider and Masturbator ramirami: Try the games again -- admin just informed me that he has fixed the problem (I was able to bring up Asteroids).

Hmmm... Have you ever wondered why doctors call those things hemorrhoids instead of assteroids??? :confused:

you are correct...I am off to play games as ramirami;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
We can play games? I did not know that. Hmm

·
Registered
234 Posts
kemosabe said:
I wanna moderate the games to ensure that SteveLuman isn't cheating at Blackjack, Art isn't racing dirty, and yolk is playing a clean game of Tetris...:D :D :D
Hey, how did you know my keyboard was dirty ? ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts