Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right after I start my 2021 pilot I get two quick beeps. Can’t find any explanation for the beeps. It doesn’t matter if I have already fastened my seat belt or leave it unfastened. Anyone have any idea what the beeps are for?

thanks

·
Registered
813 Posts
The beeps are for the memory seat system. The beeps are just there to inform you that your seat has adjusted into your position. The car actually comes with 2 different keys, one for driver 1 and the other for driver 2 which automatically changes your seating position based on whicheer key you have. There was a setting in the infotainment screen which lets you turned that off. I turned it off on my car and I don't have those two beeps.

·
Registered
11,427 Posts
The beeps are for the memory seat system. The beeps are just there to inform you that your seat has adjusted into your position. The car actually comes with 2 different keys, one for driver 1 and the other for driver 2 which automatically changes your seating position based on whicheer key you have. There was a setting in the infotainment screen which lets you turned that off. I turned it off on my car and I don't have those two beeps.
Unnecessary beeps 🤦‍♂️ lol.

Reactions: ys1219

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks ys1219 that explains the mystery. I would never have figured that out on my own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts