Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
Wonder if there is a way to turn the volume of turn signal up or down? It is a bit to soft for my ears ....

·
Registered
74 Posts
On the 2021 EX according to the manual it's under Meter Setup / Adjust Alarm Volume. (High/Mid/Low)
Press Home Button then Settings (enter) scroll to Vehicle (enter) Meter Setup (enter) Adjust Alarm Volume.

Changes the volume for buzzers, warnings, turn signals, and other alerting systems. Default is Mid.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On the 2021 EX according to the manual it's under Meter Setup / Adjust Alarm Volume. (High/Mid/Low)
Press Home Button then Settings (enter) scroll to Vehicle (enter) Meter Setup (enter) Adjust Alarm Volume.

Changes the volume for buzzers, warnings, turn signals, and other alerting systems. Default is Mid.
Thank you - the difference between high/med/low is so negligible that I thought there is a setting somewhere else as well - guess not.

·
Registered
819 Posts

Must be a new feature because my 2019 Touring can not adjust the turn signal volume, beep when locking the doors, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts