Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had problems with the turn signals and was wondering if I am the only one. First of all the right front lower bulb burned out 2 weeks after delivery and then recently the left signal intermittently sppeds up with a louder click and slows down to no rhyme or reason. Any info is appreciated!
Thanks!

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
HDTVEE said:
I have had problems with the turn signals and was wondering if I am the only one. First of all the right front lower bulb burned out 2 weeks after delivery and then recently the left signal intermittently sppeds up with a louder click and slows down to no rhyme or reason. Any info is appreciated!
Thanks!
sounds like a electronic malfunction...take it to the dealer

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
That is strange. :confused:

I know with most new vehicles that if a turn signal bulb goes out the flash rate goes up ( it blinks faster). This method is much better than the old days when the blinker would not blink at all if one bulb was burned out.

Maybe your flasher is the problem. I think they are located in the fuse box.

Hope you get it figured out. :)

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
:D having no turn signals will not be a problem here in arkansas, they don't use it at all. Yes, that is a general statement. Coming from chicago and michigan where using the turn signals is at most the norm, here I think they must have omitted it in the drivers exam:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
That's funny, they don't use them here in S. Florida either! :3:
I guess you're suppose to just look for the jerk's break lights and know that he is thinking about turning.

Sorry, don't have any info on the blinkers, just needed to get that off my chest. Acutally I do a good job of letting the people know that do it while I'm at work....."sign here please".

I do know that when the blinker gets fast and sounds louder that one of your bulbs are out like GreenMachine has stated. Definately time to have them (Honda) check it out.

·
Registered
145 Posts
FLPilot said:
I guess you're suppose to just look for the jerk's break lights and know that he is thinking about turning
Just remember, we all are somebody else's "jerk." :D

--Bret

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
bret11 said:

--Bret
:D speak for yourself?;)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
New jerk Meeting

Alright, I guess I will start this meeting off then.

Hello everyone, my name is FLPILOT and I'm a jerk.
:22:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
bret11 said:

--Bret
LOL, that reminds me of the three truism in a guy's life:
1. Any guy going out with a woman you find hot is a loser.
2. Any guy who drives slower than you must have too much time on their hands. And..
3. Any guy who drives faster than you is a crazy maniac.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts