Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if you Honda has link to all their 2006 Pilot TSB online?

Thanks.

· Registered
793 Posts
humanoid said:

You need to log in, click on the "MY VEHICLE" tab and the "RECALLS" link will be on the right side of the page. Or, you can try the link below on the NHTSA site.

http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/home.cfm
I believe that both links above (NHTSA and Owners Link) will only show recall info. Not all TSBs. Many of the TSBs we're looking for are not safety related. Recalls are (to the best of my knowledge) safety related.

I'm not sure of any free way to see all of the TSBs. You can see a listing of the TSBs (but not the actual listing) at AllData. But, once you have the TSB number, I don't know how to see the contents of the TSB!

Anyone with a connection at Honda who can post them?

Thanks,
Larry.

· Registered
793 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
Anything specific you're looking for?
Hi Tim,

No, I don't have any specific TSB needs right now (that I know of :eek: ). I was just replying to the thread.

About the only thing I'm waiting on is an update for the Daylight Saving Time bug (see attached) in the Navigation system of my '06. I keep calling Honda and getting one of two answers: "I've never heard of this" and occasionally "They're still working on it and don't have an estimate when it'll be available." Oh well :(.

Thanks!
Larry.

Attachments

· Registered
2,809 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
Anything specific you're looking for?
I WANT 'EM ALL AND I WANT 'EM NOW!! :3: :cursin: (Nothing less than instant gratification is acceptable. :19: )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.