Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any help would be appreciated. Pictures would be even better. Just trying to route a 14 gauge wire from the inside to the out. I can’t find where to go through my Honda Pilot 2017

·
Registered
138 Posts
Any help would be appreciated. Pictures would be even better. Just trying to route a 14 gauge wire from the inside to the out. I can’t find where to go through my Honda Pilot 2017
Best spot I could find when I needed to route wires was on the drivers side, near the wiper motor. You need to remove the wiper blade arms (easy), then the trim panel that is under the wiper arms then you will see an area where you can snake the wires through. I wish I had pictures or a better description but it has been about a year since I did it. I might do some more wires to do a remote disconnect on my s-vcm so if I get in there soon I can share pics again.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I had the same problem locating a good spot on my 16 Pilot. I ended up going thru the parking brake grommet running the wire up to the engine bay along side the parking brake cable behind the drivers side wheel well fender liner. Hardest part was removing the fender liner for access to that area. In the end everything worked just fine. Wire to the engine bay was right by the battery and the wire inside the vehicle was right next to the fuse box. Check out post #8 in the attached link to see photos.

Wire thru firewall

1 - 4 of 4 Posts