Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Trying a HUD Out ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Floridapilot02 
#1 ยท
Now before anyone starts to respond with all the Doโ€™s and Donโ€™ts , trust me when I say that Iโ€™ve seen them all .. ๐Ÿ˜‰. From OBD problems to battery drain ๐Ÿ‘ I just wanted to share the picture and information, if interested, on a cool inexpensive gadget that looks good at night.. The picture makes it look blurry, but it looks better in person.. Just thought a nice display for clock and speed without looking down ๐Ÿ˜„

See less See more
#4 ยท
Now before anyone starts to respond with all the Doโ€™s and Donโ€™ts , trust me when I say that Iโ€™ve seen them all .. ๐Ÿ˜‰. From OBD problems to battery drain ๐Ÿ‘ I just wanted to share the picture and information, if interested, on a cool inexpensive gadget that looks good at night.. The picture makes it look blurry, but it looks better in person.. Just thought a nice display for clock and speed without looking down ๐Ÿ˜„ View attachment 145341 View attachment 145342
You were going 649 in the parking lot? Oh wait, you were going in reverse that fast? Oh wait, it's 18:49, and you arent' moving? LOL Yes, I'm just kidding! This looks nice! Really cool gadget!

Personally, I really like it. Any information on the brand/model? Installation process or maybe an uploaded scan of the install instructions?

If anyone is ever smart enough to make a small module that can work on the inside of a motorcycle helmet visor, they're going to make big coin. $$$$$
AFAIK- they already have them, just not many use it, yet anyways.

#6 ยท
Now before anyone starts to respond with all the Doโ€™s and Donโ€™ts , trust me when I say that Iโ€™ve seen them all .. ๐Ÿ˜‰. From OBD problems to battery drain ๐Ÿ‘ I just wanted to share the picture and information, if interested, on a cool inexpensive gadget that looks good at night.. The picture makes it look blurry, but it looks better in person.. Just thought a nice display for clock and speed without looking down ๐Ÿ˜„ View attachment 145341 View attachment 145342
Personally, I really like it. Any information on the brand/model? Installation process or maybe an uploaded scan of the install instructions?

If anyone is ever smart enough to make a small module that can work on the inside of a motorcycle helmet visor, they're going to make big coin. $$$$$
Thank you for the compliments ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ I purchased it on Amazon so Iโ€™m including some information if anyone is interested... It plugs directly into the OBD port or USB.. But we will all use the OBD port for best information and power ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

#7 ยท
Thank you for the compliments ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ I purchased it on Amazon so Iโ€™m including some information if anyone is interested... It plugs directly into the OBD port or USB.. But we will all use the OBD port for best information and power ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for sharing this. Does the unit stay in place properly or did you have to use some adhesive?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.