Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now before anyone starts to respond with all the Do鈥檚 and Don鈥檛s , trust me when I say that I鈥檝e seen them all .. 馃槈. From OBD problems to battery drain 馃憤 I just wanted to share the picture and information, if interested, on a cool inexpensive gadget that looks good at night.. The picture makes it look blurry, but it looks better in person.. Just thought a nice display for clock and speed without looking down 馃槃

Registered
Personally, I really like it. Any information on the brand/model? Installation process or maybe an uploaded scan of the install instructions?

If anyone is ever smart enough to make a small module that can work on the inside of a motorcycle helmet visor, they're going to make big coin. $$$$$

Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
Now before anyone starts to respond with all the Do鈥檚 and Don鈥檛s , trust me when I say that I鈥檝e seen them all .. 馃槈. From OBD problems to battery drain 馃憤 I just wanted to share the picture and information, if interested, on a cool inexpensive gadget that looks good at night.. The picture makes it look blurry, but it looks better in person.. Just thought a nice display for clock and speed without looking down 馃槃 View attachment 145341 View attachment 145342
You were going 649 in the parking lot? Oh wait, you were going in reverse that fast? Oh wait, it's 18:49, and you arent' moving? LOL Yes, I'm just kidding! This looks nice! Really cool gadget!

Personally, I really like it. Any information on the brand/model? Installation process or maybe an uploaded scan of the install instructions?

If anyone is ever smart enough to make a small module that can work on the inside of a motorcycle helmet visor, they're going to make big coin. $$$$$
AFAIK- they already have them, just not many use it, yet anyways.

Registered
2019 Pilot Elite
Now before anyone starts to respond with all the Do鈥檚 and Don鈥檛s , trust me when I say that I鈥檝e seen them all .. 馃槈. From OBD problems to battery drain 馃憤 I just wanted to share the picture and information, if interested, on a cool inexpensive gadget that looks good at night.. The picture makes it look blurry, but it looks better in person.. Just thought a nice display for clock and speed without looking down 馃槃 View attachment 145341 View attachment 145342

Looks great.

Is there any customization?
Not sure i would want the clock in yellow on there. This is something I would want to keep very simple.

Registered
2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thank you for the compliments 馃槉馃憤 I purchased it on Amazon so I鈥檓 including some information if anyone is interested... It plugs directly into the OBD port or USB.. But we will all use the OBD port for best information and power 馃槈馃憤

Registered
Thank you for the compliments 馃槉馃憤 I purchased it on Amazon so I鈥檓 including some information if anyone is interested... It plugs directly into the OBD port or USB.. But we will all use the OBD port for best information and power 馃槈馃憤
Thanks for sharing this. Does the unit stay in place properly or did you have to use some adhesive?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts