Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming from a car. What's a good cargo box for someone who never used the third row and misses a having a trunk? 4runner peeps have a goose option. What's ours?

·
Registered
718 Posts
I'm a little confused, what's wrong with a roll out shade and getting the dividers for the recessed section? I don't understand what need isn't being fulfilled. It's really difficult to get to a roof box unless you meant a hitch mounted one?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,062 Posts
Sort of confused too. do you want to use it as a 'dirty' area too?
We have a rubber mat off FleaBay- inexpensive and keeps it nice and easy to clean the mat off.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
We have a rubber mat off FleaBay- inexpensive and keeps it nice and easy to clean the mat off.
Similarly my Husky cargo liner protects the 16yr old carpet and makes cleanup much simpler after loading lumber or other messy stuff. If you fold down the 2nd row a tarp works quick and effectively. @RegularGuy ... going to have to build your own “goose option” and make it custom for your needs.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,259 Posts
Me thinks that the OP has too much junk in the trunk and wants to organize it. The solution is DIY. A search on YouTube will result in several videos with various DIY designs for the storage space in an SUV. Something like this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts