Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a used 2008 Honda Pilot. I brought it into the dealer for full inspection and they recommended replacing trailing arm bushings. I get in there to look at them and I can't see any serious issue? 1 I'm attaching photos below to see what you think. I couldn't get really clear photos on the inside but I did my best. Any feedback appreciated

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
289 Posts
They don't look terrible to me. I would not change them yet unless they are causing a problem. I would probably spray something on those bolts now to make my life easier down the road if I did need to change them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They don't look terrible to me. I would not change them yet unless they are causing a problem. I would probably spray something on those bolts now to make my life easier down the road if I did need to change them.
Thanks, that was what I was thinking. I am going to at least wait until my regular mechanic can take a look at them. I am out of state at the moment so that will be a couple weeks. I don't mind doing what is needed but I don't need to be anal about it either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts