Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trailer tow package contest

I have posted some ideas of what can be done with our graphics department here at my job on the "stickers" thread, but I wanted some of the people who have trailer tow packages to see this. Let me know what you think. This is an all aluminum hitch cover that covers your existing receiver hole.
This is just an art approval page, not the actual hitch cover. I'll post what the actuall hitch cover looks like once I get one made if there is any interest.

First person to respond get's one for FREE
Who will it be?
Thanks for any input.
Chet:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
Same here- lose the slogan, keep it simply PILOT.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hitch cover

Consider it done. Just trying some different ideas. "PILOT" it is.
Airgate, I'm assuming that since you responded you have the tow package. Is it a 2" receiver or 1 1/2 inch receiver? PM me with your information and I'll get you one. Thanks for the input.

Chet

·
Registered
240 Posts
Re: Hitch cover

Chettie said:
Consider it done. Just trying some different ideas. "PILOT" it is.
Airgate, I'm assuming that since you responded you have the tow package. Is it a 2" receiver or 1 1/2 inch receiver? PM me with your information and I'll get you one. Thanks for the input.

Chet
Thanks for the offer Chet. I like the cover that's the hitch now. Please pass along your generous offer to MDXlite or someone more deserving. I was just posting my opinion.;) :)

·
Registered
486 Posts
Wow- I hardly ever win anything. I'd like to thank the acadamy...
Sure! It's a 2" hitch. I'll PM you the info. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts