Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran across this. wonder how much it'll cost?
TracVision

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Cost

KVH’s system will be marketed to current DirecTV subscribers, and sold through consumer electronics retailers. The antenna system will cost roughly $2,000 to $2,500, and the satellite programming will be less than $10 a month.

Link to article

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Cost

SteveLuman said:
KVH’s system will be marketed to current DirecTV subscribers, and sold through consumer electronics retailers. The antenna system will cost roughly $2,000 to $2,500, and the satellite programming will be less than $10 a month.

Link to article
Great. We've been thinking about getting Direct TV. $2K is still a little steep. Bet the price will go down in a yr or 2 like everything else.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Just saw an ad for the TracVision A5 in the Tweeter mailer. Looks like they are now being marketed to the masses. Price is much steeper than mentioned earlier, $3,499.99 which probably does not include installation and definitely does not include programming through DirecTV. Still, if I had the dough, I think this accessory might make my list.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Retail price of this product is $3499 + installation. Expect around $200 for install.
Can be used as an add-on receiver to current DirecTV subscribers for $5. Otherwise monthly service packages begin at $29.99 a month and up depending on your programming selection.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts