Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks,

I am getting new winter tires and looking to get alternative TPMS sensors.

I could not find on amazon a replacement that's clearly mention it works on 2022 pilot

can you please advise on
1. link a replacement that will work (on Amazon or online)
2. what is the part number of the 2022 Pilot TPMS

I live in Canada

Thanks in Advance

-Peter

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I purchased several off eBay for the Pilot and a few other cars I have owned. Just make sure the frequency is the same as I believe 433 MHz is what my 2019 took and your 2022 will also. I have paid under $50.00 in the past for a set of four off eBay from different sellers, including a Honda dealer who sold used ones.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I purchased several off eBay for the Pilot and a few other cars I have owned. Just make sure the frequency is the same as I believe 433 MHz is what my 2019 took and your 2022 will also. I have paid under $50.00 in the past for a set of four off eBay from different sellers, including a Honda dealer who sold used ones.
thank you very much, but what happened actually that I am finding some options on Amazon that are clearly mentioning they support all pilot models 2016 to 2021 and all odyssey models 2016 to 2022, meaning they excluded pilot 2022 intentionally. so I wanted just to confirm if the model will work on mine.

do you have the brand/model number, I can send to them to ask

thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I think some sites only go up to 2021 only because they haven't updated the information. Here is one eBay seller who specifically lists it as fitting 2022 models. Click the link to see his listing with all models and years listed, and the picture shows his listing before clicking it for additional information. If you go to his page you can check other years which I just did for 2017 and this fits that also.

2022 Honda Pilot TPMS

Rectangle Font Circle Number Brand

1 - 4 of 4 Posts