Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha! I was wondering if anyone looked into getting/installing the turn signal mirrors off the Touring on an EX. Thanks for your time!

Creighton

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
honulea said:
Aloha! I was wondering if anyone looked into getting/installing the turn signal mirrors off the Touring on an EX. Thanks for your time!

Creighton
The only way to get the touring mirrors is to buy that that part assembly from a Honda parts dealer or Honda body shop and replace the EX style ( or find a salvage dealer with the parts)

Info parts list

·
Registered
37 Posts
Re: Re: Touring turn signal mirrors on EX?

RSQ Pilot said:

The only way to get the touring mirrors is to buy that that part assembly from a Honda parts dealer or Honda body shop and replace the EX style

Info parts list
Do you know if the wiring is there?
Thank you

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Touring turn signal mirrors on EX?

Matt DSLR said:

Thank you
Wire diagram shows only one lead from the door harness to the power mirror (I don't know how many wires in the lead) But the touring mirror appears to have a jumper connector to plug in the signal light .

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Touring turn signal mirrors on EX?

Matt DSLR said:

Thank you
This is the llinky to the EXL power mirror...you can compare part numbers for the guts and covers with the touring style.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hard to believe that Kia can put these signal mirrors standard on their cars like a $20K Sorrento, and Honda can't. I think it's a good safety device.

The harnesses look different. If they are not the same part number, then it's likely they are different. The standard harness p/n is:
76256-SZA-A11 The Touring is: 76256-SZA-R11. The "R" and "A" are the only difference. Keep in mind that the Touring has a memory function too.

·
Registered
447 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dont work at all. the pins on the tourning harness is different from the ex harness. If you want to make it work you need the complete harness from the door to the mirror. Alot of work and money, not worth it in my opinion

·
Registered
257 Posts
Contacted the source evarsallona provided link and they answer back with the following stated below. I'm seriously considering perhaps doing this. Checkout the reply I got from Muth Mirrors Systems.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry!

You can order that kit by clicking on this link - http://shop.muthco.com/honda-pilot-signal-mirrors-2009-2014.

If you have further questions please let me know.

Take care.

Sincerely,
Denise Morley
Muth Mirror Systems
www.muthco.com

1 - 20 of 25 Posts