Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am back and forth between 2019 Elite and Touring 7-p. The real noticeable difference is the second sunroof. Better leather?, Rain sensing wipers and power folding mirrors are nice but we would not pay $$$$$ to have them. Given the price difference is $3600, I am struggling to convince my wife that Elite is the way to go.

Has anyone bought a 2019 elite? What did make you choose it over Touring 7-p?

·
Registered
188 Posts
I am back and forth between 2019 Elite and Touring 7-p. The real noticeable difference is the second sunroof. Better leather?, Rain sensing wipers and power folding mirrors are nice but we would not pay $$$$$ to have them. Given the price difference is $3600, I am struggling to convince my wife that Elite is the way to go.

Has anyone bought a 2019 elite? What did make you choose it over Touring 7-p?
What is a 7-p?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
399 Posts
now that touring also has the nice LED array headlights, the only thing i would want from the elite is the pano roof.

when you say better leather, is it due to the perforated for vented seats? isnt that only in the front? and the rest are teh same.

sometimes people want the highest model to brag. sad truth. if you can afford it and you wont miss the few thousand why not. But a good reason a lot of us myself included didnt get the elite from the 2016-2018 is because it didnt offer 2nd row bench which is crucial and a must for my family's needs. that was more important than the pano roof and the then weak led headlight (not the full array like the 2019) hd radio is a joke because the tuner and sound system is a joke. vented seats are cool i guess. but its really the pano roof i miss from not getting the elite.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I went with the Touring-8 as it offered the second row bench, and it has all the same aesthetics as the Elite. From what I can see, the difference between Touring-7 and Elite is that with the Touring-7 you can get it with FWD as opposed to the "mandatory" AWD on the Elite. If you want the rain sensing wipers, power folding mirrors, pano roof, and perforated and cooling seats (front and middle) etc, then its certainly up to personal preference and funds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts