Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tim:

Just ordered the fender flares from you. How about posting the top 5 or 10 Pilot accessories purchased from hondacuraworld?

·
Registered
602 Posts
From the looks of it Mr. Wong, you own just about all the accessories available. Which ones do you like most and why? Could you rank your accessories from favorite to least favorite?

·
Registered
61 Posts
wwong,
Speaking of accessories.......having you had any problems with your cross bars? I've read all the threads on "backwards installation" but I was just wondering if you had any problems w/yours? Noise etc......

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crossbars were one of the first accessories I installed myself. It is one of the easiest to install. I drive 60 miles a day commuting back and forth from work. All freeway driving. The Santa Ana winds are starting to whip up, but no noise from the crossbars. If you live in the Los Angeles area and need help with installation, let me know. Always willing to help a fellow Piloteer.

·
Registered
61 Posts
wwong,
Your on the West coast and I'm on the Gulf Coast but thanks for the info and the offer.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Which ones do you like most and why? Could you rank your accessories from favorite to least favorite?

Style-wise - I like the whole front end look of the Pilot with the bra, lower trim, fog lights, and chrome bumper garnish.

Most useful accessory is the cargo liner. Don't have to worry about getting the cargo area dirty and all scraped up from hauling concrete, lumber, flowers, etc.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Cargo mat takes top spot for me. I love being able to go to the home store and throw whatever in there and not have to worry.
The trailer pkg would be second for me since I use that a lot too.

Matt:)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Running Boards / Side Steps

Completes the side look of the Pilot and I know it helps the little kiddies, as well as grandma / grandpa, into the Pilot.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
cargo organiser was the best accessory IMO I have bought....

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Splash Guards

The number 1 no brainer to me is the rear splash guards. The fronts are standard, as the rear should be. Considering how little they cost and how easy they are to install, vs. what they do both functionally and aesthetically, I can't see not getting them. If you get no optons at all, you gotta get these.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Cargo tray wins hands down for me. Very useful

Side steps, mud flaps, day/night mirror are close seconds though.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Rocket Rack

I don't know Chuck, that rocket rack of your is pretty nice. I wish I had one at times.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Re: Rocket Rack

Twinkie said:
I don't know Chuck, that rocket rack of your is pretty nice. I wish I had one at times.
Is that for propulsion or for launching at discourtious drivers? For the latter I'm a bit more partial to the M61A1/A2 Vulcan
20mm Cannon:

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
re: Top 10 Pilot Accessories

Hey wwong, I just ordered the Formfit Air deflector and the cross bars from Tim :4: . He says his top 10 sellers are:

All-Season Mats
Cargo Tray
Cargo Cover
Formfit Deflector
Mudguards
Seperation Net
Crossbars
Roof Rack
Cargo Net
Cargo Liner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts