Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,255 Posts

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
I watched as much as I could before having to turn off because of the music. Looks like some fun off roading! I'd turn the music level way down in the video, just my opinion.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys I’m planning on making some more vids. I agree that the music is trash it annoys me too. I only used it because it was from YouTube’s copyright free selection. Would it be better to just upload it silent without any audio?

thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like a great time off the pavement. Some skid plates would reduce anxiety when traversing some of those rocks
Yep I definitely want to make some. Not experienced in fabrication at all so I’m a little lost. Will post an update if I come up with something

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,866 Posts
If you do, take a look at either 5052 or 6061-T6 in 8 gage (.125). Both will provide you good strength and corrosion resistance. You will however need a friend with a press break to bend it easily. You can't get good protection and easy formability in the same product for this application. Both cut fairly easily but they do not bend easily.

Also before you do, crawl under your pilot and look for pre-drilled/pre-tapped holes in the under carriage. I know my 2020 Passport was already set up for the Jsport skid plate. 6 bolts and 20 minutes was all it took.

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Yep I definitely want to make some. Not experienced in fabrication at all so I’m a little lost. Will post an update if I come up with something
Is there a way to control the music volume in the video? If it were low and just background noise I don't think it would offend anyone but it was really loud.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts