Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my car has been pausing less when taking turns and speeding up ever since I got my transmission.

Need brakes (I could hear them, and the brake light is on but I don’t know which brakes)

Need to change VTM-4 fluid (light is on)

VSA light is on (AND the triangle)

So, was turning onto the highway and the tire started to spin, but my car wasn’t moving!!!! Like it was in neutral or Something. Then I stopped at a light and when I started again, SAME THING!!! In a ROW!!!!
Anyone know why??!!
BY THE WAY, IT IS RAINING👀🤷🏾
* BUT I WAS NOT SPEEDING*👀👀

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
So my car has been pausing less when taking turns and speeding up ever since I got my transmission.

Need brakes (I could hear them, and the brake light is on but I don’t know which brakes)

Need to change VTM-4 fluid (light is on)

VSA light is on (AND the triangle)

So, was turning onto the highway and the tire started to spin, but my car wasn’t moving!!!! Like it was in neutral or Something. Then I stopped at a light and when I started again, SAME THING!!! In a ROW!!!!
Anyone know why??!!
BY THE WAY, IT IS RAINING👀🤷🏾
* BUT I WAS NOT SPEEDING*👀👀
Your brakes are very important. If you DIY, you may want to watch a few how to videos. Otherwise you may want to park it or take it to a shop. Not safe.

Reactions: plplplpl

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,194 Posts
Please seek professional help. I mean that in the kindest way. You seem to be in a little over your head, and sometimes it's just better to hand the job over to a pro. I'm all for DIYing to save cash and for the satisfaction doing a job yourself and doing it right, but when safety is an issue, sometimes it's better to swallow your pride and pull out your wallet.

It would be a sad day indeed if a Piloteer were injured or worse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts