Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here to the site and I just bought a 2013 EXL about 8 months ago. I love the car it's great but I need new tires and new brakes. Tires are bold need replacement asap I just want to know what brand you guys recommend.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
If you do a search you will see that this has been covered numerous times ... Welcome to the forums :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm new here to the site and I just bought a 2013 EXL about 8 months ago. I love the car it's great but I need new tires and new brakes. Tires are bold need replacement asap I just want to know what brand you guys recommend.
Consumer Reports and Tirerack perform tire tests and are a good source. My preference tends to Michelin, Continental, and Bridgestone.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just put in Michelin Defender LTX M/S 2 weeks ago after reading comments on this forum along with reviews on tirerack. I cant comment on the tires, since its only been two weeks, but they are much quitter for sure.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
For brakes, Centric coated rotors and Akebono pads work great and cost way cheaper than Honda's. I find OEM pads Okay, others might disagree.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts