Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’m looking to replace all 4 stock tires on my 2016 Elite at 50k. I’m kind of surprise the stock tires lasted 50k. The Elite has 20 inch rims and would like to get the widest tire I can fit on this rim. Would love to hear your recommendations.

·
Registered
Glorificatus Oleum Mutante
12,299 Posts
Hi, I’m looking to replace all 4 stock tires on my 2016 Elite at 50k. I’m kind of surprise the stock tires lasted 50k. The Elite has 20 inch rims and would like to get the widest tire I can fit on this rim. Would love to hear your recommendations.
Wildest as in performance? Taking high speed turns without having to let off the gas wild, or just looks?

·
Registered
Glorificatus Oleum Mutante
12,299 Posts
Looks mostly. But I’m sure the wider tire will help little in sharp turns ? Thanks
No.
Some "All Terrain" tires look pretty wild that would be great for getting out of the mud, but not for riding the line in a high speed corner. It would be best to buy tires based on your driving style and need. But that's old school talking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.