Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to tint my rear lights on my Pilot just as I did with my Ridgeline

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I decided to tint my rear lights on my Pilot just as I did with my Ridgeline
The tail light tint job on your Ridge and Pilot look great. Did you use a film, wrap or spray ? Probably wouldn’t pass my local DMV inspection as the brightness and reflectiveness may no longer street legal. But all the power to ya

·
Read Only
293 Posts
Looks dangerous and from the 90s. No one tints lights anymore. If you get rear ended be prepared for a legal fight on your hands. Not worth it. Why do you have Chevrolet fender stripes on your ridgeline?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks dangerous and from the 90s. No one tints lights anymore. If you get rear ended be prepared for a legal fight on your hands. Not worth it. Why do you have Chevrolet fender stripes on your ridgeline?
Thanks for the advice. BTW they are Dodge stripes and the best answer I have is I wanted to.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L
1,571 Posts
I didn't know we had so many lawyers on this forum....
I think it looks cool. I've seen tinted lights on several cars. On the cars I've seen, the lights are as bright as if the lights had remained stock.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't know we had so many lawyers on this forum....
I think it looks cool. I've seen tinted lights on several cars. On the cars I've seen, the lights are as bright as if the lights had remained stock.
Thanks Jack I liked the way it looks. I also made sure I purchased the most intense LED's I could find. Super Bright LED's had the one I decided on. I also ride a Goldwing and did the same to the rear lights on it. The whole idea is to be seen, so that's the journey I took by find the most powerful LED's I could. Super Bright LED's was the one. Thanks Jack for the kind words.
Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Automotive tail & brake light Rim

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The tail light tint job on your Ridge and Pilot look great. Did you use a film, wrap or spray ? Probably wouldn’t pass my local DMV inspection as the brightness and reflectiveness may no longer street legal. But all the power to ya
Thanks so much, this is a spray and I have not gotten turn down at the DMV.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts