Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I try to put back in the timing belt but rear pull jump in 1/4 turn..then when try ti align back again bu turning bolt pully down it wont turn anymore, So I take out the belt I see the tree pully and crack shaft pully is not align anymore.. Please I need help.! How do I align back the three pointers I already take off the belt.??? Please help

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just had that happen I had to turn the camshaft counterclockwise instead of clockwise I re aligned the dots and after 3 hours of cursing and getting cut up I finally got it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is safe to turn counter clock wise.? I try to turn counter clock wise feel or sims freeze up Im scared I might broke it, is this normal when try to turn counter clock wise feel like freeze up..?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yup it was safe it wouldn’t turn clockwise it just wouldn’t move so I did some reading and turned it counter clock wise I was so so close to giving up on the job over this and I didn’t think it would start but that was a week ago and it’s driving daily knock on wood

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How many counter turrn until you made the mark align.? Is the applicable also on the buttom the cram shaft pulley.?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts