Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Where did you purchase that and how much? Looks nice..
Looks like it's a discontinued model.

I picked up one of the Thule Evolution 1600 from Sears before they went under for around $300, which is a steal for a brand new one of that size. I wish it had the quick attachments but you have to pay for your cheapness with your time usually. I also don't care for the smooth, gelcoat/paint finish as I feel the urge to keep it from becoming ugly where a textured bare finish motivates me to do nothing with it.

Reactions: Nail Grease

·
Registered
2017 Honda Pilot Elite
2 Posts
I did my research on Thule's website, and when searching by a 2017 Pilot the largest box they offer that they said would fit was the Thule Force XT - XL, which I finally found at a Sportsman's Warehouse for $630 (finding them anywhere in stock was REALLY hard.) However, its a perfect fit, tailgate goes up cleanly with few inches to spare, so I'm maximized on space and feel like I didn't spend too much. Hopefully the MPG doesn't suffer too much...

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,298 Posts
I still say those things should have one of these on each side. 😁

·
Registered
9,507 Posts
I did my research on Thule's website, and when searching by a 2017 Pilot the largest box they offer that they said would fit was the Thule Force XT - XL, which I finally found at a Sportsman's Warehouse for $630 (finding them anywhere in stock was REALLY hard.) However, its a perfect fit, tailgate goes up cleanly with few inches to spare, so I'm maximized on space and feel like I didn't spend too much. Hopefully the MPG doesn't suffer too much...
View attachment 142264
Nice! 🖖

1 - 8 of 8 Posts