Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woot! :21:
This is the thought of the first weekend:

1. The ride was GREAT. Its so smooth! I can go thru speed bumps like they're not even there :4: . My friend who drives a '01 Yukon was really impressed on how smooth the car was too =P YEY for us.

2. Defrost was kinda annoying. Its cool where its one touch but the stupid windows fogs up like 5 min. after its off. *sigh* C'est La Vie.

3. I need some side steps... hehe:eek: feel like I'm jumping off a cliff everytime i get out of my car :D .

4. The rain was bad... BAD BAD Rain... got my car all muddy.

5. Used the wind shield wiper spray for the first time. The thing could be adjusted because the spray reached the whole windshield but then it left a trail of water on the hood (if anyones noticed that)

6.Added gas. Dang this car drinks gas like its gatorade =P. The mileage so far isn't so great... hopefully it'd be better
Question: Have anyone gotten other type of gas other then regular to increase the mileage? Cause better gas = better mileage right?

7. Driving a big car takes some time to get used to=P So much better than my brother's volvo =P

Thats about it!

·
Registered
494 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Defrost

Try the semi-auto mode by pushing the mode switch until you get heat/defrost. [Might also have to hit AC switch to "AC On" initially to clear windows.] On cooler mornings I do this with the fan speed at second level and windows stay unfogged.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Leave your fresh air vents open ... this will diminish the amount of window fog you're experiencing ... Hondas are sealed up very well with little air flow going in and out. The condensation is caused by your respiration and the temperature in the car. Set your desired temperature and leave the vents open ... the fresh air and humidity will help to mitigate window fogging ...

PrG

·
Registered
185 Posts
Recirculation Mode

I never use recirculation mode either; part of the reason I don't like full auto mode.

·
Registered
123 Posts
loxar said:
Woot! :21:
This is the thought of the first weekend:

6.Added gas. Dang this car drinks gas like its gatorade =P. The mileage so far isn't so great... hopefully it'd be better
Question: Have anyone gotten other type of gas other then regular to increase the mileage? Cause better gas = better mileage right?
Regular is the better gas. More bang/$. More energy/lb and more mileage/gl than High octane gas. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts