Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I know this has been posted because I have seen the thread but unfortunately - I can't find it even after doing a search! Just chalk it up to a bonehead moment. Someone please take pity on me and give the link to those pictures showing how to store the third row seatbelts when you fold that seat....pretty please???

·
Registered
964 Posts
allykat said:
Okay, I know this has been posted because I have seen the thread but unfortunately - I can't find it even after doing a search! Just chalk it up to a bonehead moment. Someone please take pity on me and give the link to those pictures showing how to store the third row seatbelts when you fold that seat....pretty please???
Pity taken. Check out this thread, it should answer all your third row seatbelt questions.

·
Registered
608 Posts
the third row seatbelts can detatch from the seat?? :eek:

wow...i seriously did not know that.
how cool. :cool:
i dont see a use for that though. (i dont have a cargo tray, or whateverit is that requires you to unhook it) i'll keep 'em hooked on so they wont swing around.

·
Registered
119 Posts
iivtecracerii said:
the third row seatbelts can detatch from the seat?? :eek:

wow...i seriously did not know that.
how cool. :cool:
i dont see a use for that though. (i dont have a cargo tray, or whateverit is that requires you to unhook it) i'll keep 'em hooked on so they wont swing around.
A lot of us don't use the third row (except once a year when I need to haul more than five people). We keep the third row folded and use the back for hauling space.

I am posting an alternate method for storing third row belts that I haven't seen posted here yet. I followed the suggestions in the thread referenced above and took it one step further by folding the belts and tucking them into the lower moulding so they are completely out of the way.

See pix below: JJ

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
wow, u guys are the best, i had no idea those belts can be unlatched. i always wondered why Honda designed em that way cause it would hit the plastic on the side. Thanks guys for all the help. :)

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Here's how I got around the "stud in the wrong place" on the passenger side. I moved the plastic retaining clip up. Although I'm thinking about the methodraleighpilot has in his picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
raleighpilot said:
I am posting an alternate method for storing third row belts that I haven't seen posted here yet. I followed the suggestions in the thread referenced above and took it one step further by folding the belts and tucking them into the lower moulding so they are completely out of the way.

See pix below: JJ
I thought that's the way they went back in! Like some, I was excited to pull them out and use them the first time, paying little attention to how they were placed. But I agree, I like them tucked in and out of the way. Seems safer, too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts