Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Think the Pilot 3rd seat is tight? How about 10 in a CRV?

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  ramirami 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Re: Re: Think the Pilot 3rd seat is tight? How about 10 in a CRV?

HiFlyer said:

Philipinos are not over-weight like we are, I am not surprised Honda has made the CRV with seating for 10. :2: :2:
Still... that's 4 people in the third row, 4 people in the second row, and the 2 up front!!! Yikes!! :eek: I think I'd be calling "Shotgun" everytime I wasn't the driver...!!! :4: :D

Attachments

#6 ·
I didn't see any close-ups of the interior seats, but 3 in front, 4 middle and 3 in back sounds a little tight. I was curious if they had a bench seat up front, guess they had too - not fun if you get the 5-speed.

If they sell the Pilot there, will it be a 14 passenger model? 4 in front, 5 in middle and 4 in back?:D Maybe they'll paint it yellow and go after the institutional customers?

-Pete

#8 ·
It probably is just available in the Philippines. The CRV sales were dipping due to the popularity of AUV (Asian Utility Vehicles) over there. These cheaper vehicles offers a diesel engine and diesel fuel there is about 30-40 less than gasoline. Also, it seats 10 which is almost standard in these vehicles.
So in my country, why would u buy a gas guzzling CRV when u can get an AUV for less?

Here's a link to one of the most popular AUV over there.
http://www.motioncars.com/carchart/html/isuzu_crosswinds.htm

#9 ·
Wierd Coincidence

I emailed a picture of our Pilot the other day to some of my relatives in the Philippines and they all commented...

"Nice CRV":(

#10 ·
01r1 said:

If they sell the Pilot there, will it be a 14 passenger model? 4 in front, 5 in middle and 4 in back?:D Maybe they'll paint it yellow and go after the institutional customers?

-Pete
Hey Neighbor! Funny you should mention that- I often joke that my pilot is like a "school bus" when I show off how big the interior is.

#11 ·
Re: Re: Think the Pilot 3rd seat is tight? How about 10 in a CRV?

HiFlyer said:

Philipinos are not over-weight like we are,
so it will not work here in chicago :D :D or in the fattest US cities (according to mensfitness)
US cities by fat content

1. Houston , 2. Chicago, 3. Detroit, 4. Philadelphia, 5. Dallas, 6. Columbus, Ohio, 7. San Antonio, Texas, 8. Fort Worth, Texas, 9. St. Louis, Mo., 10. Indianapolis, 11. Tulsa, Okla., 12. Atlanta, 13. Cleveland, 14. El Paso, Texas, 15. Miami, 16. New York, 17. Kansas City, Mo., 18. Phoenix, 19. Baltimore, 20. New Orleans

#13 ·
kemosabe said:
ramirami: Is that Top 20 list based on fat men (mensfitness) or is it based on both sexes in those cities??? :confused:
kemosabe, here are the lists for top 10 in the best and worst categories for the general population, men and women included.

America's 10 fattest cities,

1) Houston; 2) Chicago; 3) Detroit; 4) Philadelphia; 5) St. Louis; 6) Cleveland; 7) Atlanta; 8) Columbus, Ohio; 9) Dallas; 10) Charlotte, N.C.

America's 10 fittest cities:

1) Honolulu; 2) Seattle; 3) San Francisco; 4) Colorado Springs; 5) San Diego; 6) Portland, OR; 7) Denver; 8) Virginia Beach, Va; 9) Tucson, AZ; 10) Sacramento, CA

#14 ·
kemosabe said:
ramirami: Is that Top 20 list based on fat men (mensfitness) or is it based on both sexes in those cities??? :confused:
says "fattest cities" so I am guessing both sexes.... (equal oppertunity fat baby !!!!!):D

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.