Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really nervous. What is wrong with me.

In about one hour I will find out if my SS EX-L Res is on the island. It is coming from puertorico. It was surpose to be here last thursday but the shipping company did not put it on the boat :mad:

The dealer said they do that if they have a lot of packages to bring over. The don't want to fill up the space with a vehicle.

I can't tell you how I made it a whole other week to go through this again. I really want my pilot. I know, it is just a car. But it is my car! My dream car :rolleyes:

Oh help me make it for one more hour!!! I will let you all know the good (or bad) news :(

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Well, you'll have some nice scenery to look at as you drive around in your new Pilot.....it's gonna be great!!! Makes me jealous......

:roadtrip:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hang in there, it will be worth the wait.:4:

·
Registered
360 Posts
babresa said:
I'm really nervous. What is wrong with me.

In about one hour I will find out if my SS EX-L Res is on the island. It is coming from puertorico. It was surpose to be here last thursday but the shipping company did not put it on the boat :mad:

I know the feeling all too well. Just how long I will have to wait for my Pilot is a mystery to everyone involved. All I know for sure is: it's been ordered (they've charged my credit card for the deposit as well), it could take as long as until November sometime for it to come in and if one is found sometime before then I may be able to get it.

What a drag -- it's killing me!

·
Registered
449 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IT IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

hellooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has arrived!:2:

It has landed! The pilot has landed!!!!!

I called and they said it is being cleared through customs now. The accessories have to be added so if it is not ready by 5:00 I can get it tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! :2:

I am just so happy it is here. The hard part was the wait.

I will post pics! Lots of Pics for you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2:

I will show you all the scenery!!!!!!!!! with my pilot

For joy!

Now to be :1: :cool: and wait for me to get those keys in my hand!

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
congrats...a great silver on the islands...

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
babresa nervously awaits his new Pilots arrival....

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL

Art you are too funny. I needed that laugh though.:D

I would love to invite all of you all over so we can relax on the beach and have a pilot party!

I think I can finally say that I am officially a piloteer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
robrecht - Thanks for being nervous with me!!!!!!!!!!!! I needed the company
;)

·
Registered
771 Posts
Please post pics soon! I need to see all the chrome stuff so I can decide what to get. Congrats!

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Re: LOL

babresa said:
I would love to invite all of you all over so we can relax on the beach and have a pilot party!
Hey, good idea! What time should we come? Is there a toll bridge?

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Re: Re: LOL

robrecht said:
Hey, good idea! What time should we come? Is there a toll bridge?
Who needs bridges? Don't you know that Pilots can fly? :bonk:

·
Registered
7 Posts
babresa,

I know how you feel!!!:20: :20:

We ordered our pilot last Friday night and it will not arrive until the end of the month...

I keep searching the web to see if there are any web-cams of the assemble line. I would like to see my pilot being born!!:2:

Oh well all I can do is wait and keep searching the web to see if I can get a glimpse of it..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Don't we all

LeeW:

I keep searching the web to see if there are any web-cams of the assemble line. I would like to see my pilot being born!!

I think we all wish we could see that take place!

My pilot will be ready to pic up by 12:00 tomorrow. At least now I can share my real life pilot experience with you all!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Finally

Well I finally picked up my pilot yesterday. I actually feel relieved that the process is over. Thanks to this site I was alert to check just about everything on the vehicle. The dealer and by boyfriend thought I was crazy but I did not care. I reported everything that was wrong. I saw one little scrape of paint on the body molding and you better believe they are ordering me another one the replace it! ;) Overall they did a good job and added all my accessories except the air deflector. They did not have the tool to add it on so they are going to order it.

I could not believe what a smooth ride it was, and quiet! My boyfriend teased me about how it felt like a van! He got some nerve! :3: So you know I had to tell him about his GMC! You know what they say. If you enjoy spending your time in the service area of your car dealer, get yourself a GMC :2:

That quiet him up ;)

I can't say my experience went so well with my dealer. I still feel that they charged too much for this pilot and unforunately, I found this site after I made the deal so I was not able to negotiate. But you know what?

I love my pilot!!!!!!!! I don't regret the purchase. It is everything that I wanted and I am enjoying every bit of it.

What's funny is I find myself doing what a lot of people here have done. At night going to the window to gaze lovingly at my pilot. When I get up in the middle of the night I turn on the outside light to look at my baby. I got up bright and early to go outside just to sit and look over all my features. And I am driving for no reason. I just love being in it. :p

I don't even miss my civic. Not one bit :4:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yay!

Yippee!

The party is at babresa's house....

I'll bring some dogs and burgers to burn on the grill.

Congratulations babresa...we are so happy for you :D

Don & Brenda :roadtrip:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats...!!! babresa
My wife teases me for spending way too much time at this site. I love reading all the experiences. I have to wait for another month for my pilot.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts