1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Just got mine in the mail today for our 2015 ... so yes it's coming

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
IIRC the last recall was for a replacement passenger airbag inflator. Replacing the replacement?

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
IIRC the last recall was for a replacement passenger airbag inflator. Replacing the replacement?
Apparently so .. this will be my 3rd visit for the same thing ..this is worst than going to the doctor :p

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just happened to be at the dealer for an oil change this weekend and had this replaced. For my car, it was the first time this part has been replaced.

Waited at the dealer 20 min to check in with an appointment so will likely be the last time I go there. <sigh>

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Just happened to be at the dealer for an oil change this weekend and had this replaced. For my car, it was the first time this part has been replaced.

Waited at the dealer 20 min to check in with an appointment so will likely be the last time I go there. <sigh>
You were lucky ..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Are 2013s included? I thought these takata defect replacements were done a few years ago. Is there a website where the vin# can be checked?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks! No recalls for my vin #. Weird..when i clicked on it, it was already auto filled with my vin #...I have never typed my vin# into our computers so somehow they knew it was us with that #.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Thanks! No recalls for my vin #. Weird..when i clicked on it, it was already auto filled with my vin #...I have never typed my vin# into our computers so somehow they knew it was us with that #.
Honda is watching you ...muhahahaha >:)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just had mine replaced. They had my pilot for 2.5 hrs. They did give me a loaner odyssey to drive while they did the repair.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Just had mine replaced. They had my pilot for 2.5 hrs. They did give me a loaner odyssey to drive while they did the repair.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Those new Odyssey's are really nice saw a 2019 and did a double take....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Had done today while in for other work ...

Service advisor said 45min-1hour for this specifically.

Luckily - not needed! We did have the pass head/seat ones
get a work out though.

Any idea if the head or seat airbags were affected by the recall?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, new here to this site. I read this post and called Honda of America and my 2013 Ex-L has a recall. I made an appointment for 2mrw with my local Honda dealer.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Dropped my 2015 Touring off this morning for an A1 service and passenger airbag recall. When I made the appointment the other day, they told me they don't give loaner cars during replacement. After looking online today, Honda states they have to. Luckily I have a backup car, but it ticks me off my dealer lied to me. Hopefully there won't be any weird dashboard creaks/rattles/miss-alignments.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts