Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I were pumping gas at the same time the other night and I snapped this shot.:D :p

On-lookers were wondering why in the hell I was taking a picture!:p

·
Registered
592 Posts
Looks great airgate !

airgate said:
My wife and I were pumping gas at the same time the other night and I snapped this shot.:D :p

On-lookers were wondering why in the hell I was taking a picture!:p

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nickg5 said:
he he I also Love your S2000 right behind it
Do you guys get gas at the same time? :)
:p No. . .that was one of the reasons I wanted to snap a shot. The S2000 gets double the mileage!:p

·
Registered
119 Posts
beautiful cars!!!! The day I picked up my Pilot, I sat in a S2000. I loved it! That cool ignition button is something else!

Carl

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Push Button Starter

You know the push button starter can be easily added on to any car ... Many places sell them ... or you can purchase through the Honda parts line ... I had one installed on my previous car ...

http://www.miata.org/cmt/bsp/

Just like a vintage race car, this push button starter was recently brought back into the mainstream with Honda's S2000 and BMW's Z8. Designed to fit in the lighter module, this illuminated unit installs in about an hour. It can be configured to light up in a number of different ways. Now with Miata specific instructions! INCLUDES RELAY required for installation. (We recommend professional installation)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
A little off the subject.....

Honda badly needs a passenger airbag cutoff switch in the S2000. Without it, kids shouldn't ride in the car... :(

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GreenMachine said:
A little off the subject.....

Honda badly needs a passenger airbag cutoff switch in the S2000. Without it, kids shouldn't ride in the car... :(
:confused: It's never been a concern of mine in the S2000 but it does seem odd that they did not have one.

Is it a Federal Law that requires the cutoff switches?

Perhaps the S2000 meets some strange criteria that overrides the use of one?

I have no idea.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I always thought that if someone owns a two seater and has a child that may need to ride in it, then they can apply for an exception and get permission to deactivate the passenger side airbag. Or install the above switch.

Cheers

Nick

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I'm not sure on this either, but it's weird that regular cab pickups have cut off switches for the passenger, but not two seater cars (at least the couple that I have looked at). I don't think the new 350z has one either. :(

The companies are probably saying what are you doing buying a 2 seater car when you have kids, but then I think about the regular cab pickups.... what's the difference.

Oh well, I was just wondering if anyone else thought it was strange. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts