Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spent the past 2 days at the murano web site because we were down and i must say that murano owner dont care for any one else but other murano driver. They dis everyone.. so one sided its scary. glad to say that we carry alot more class on this side. so glad im a pilot owner!

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Well.....

I usually don't like to say anything negative....but in this case I'll make an exception. The Murano is one god awful looking vehicle. Nissan makes their vehicles too round and funky looking. I especially hate the way they mak the gauge pods....you know...above the sterring wheel. Looks like it will just crack off with a slight bump.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
PilotCrazy said:

[ S N I P P E D ]

...murano owner dont care for any one else but other murano driver. They dis everyone.. so one sided its scary.

[ S N I P P E D ]

Maybe jcard71 (aka, mdxrules) is lurking on that Murano site, too... :eek: :p

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
PilotCrazy said:
I just spent the past 2 days at the murano web site because we were down and i must say that murano owner dont care for any one else but other murano driver. They dis everyone.. so one sided its scary. glad to say that we carry alot more class on this side. so glad im a pilot owner!
Well, you were obviously browsing on the wrong site!!!! You should have been on our sister Acura MDX site, checking out this thread!!!!!!

:22: :22: :22:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Re: The Murano.org site

colorider said:
Well, you were obviously browsing on the wrong site!!!! You should have been on our sister Acura MDX site, checking out this thread!!!!!!

:22: :22: :22:
if you are at work...make sure your boss see this too...:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Re: Re: Re: The Murano.org site

ramirami said:

HEY!!! Where's that thread here?????

:12:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Re: Re: The Murano.org site

ramirami said:
Yeah, I'll let HER know!!!

:3:

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Of course...they didn't have the best one like I have.......

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Back to the Murano site,

Why don't they call it "looks-like-an-ugly-tennis-shoe.org"

Please note, not just any tennis shoe, but an ugly one.

This is from the mouth of my 9 year old, and everyone knows, kids don't lie!!

·
Registered
964 Posts
I too was going through withdrawals so began snooping around the Murano site. I didn't get the feeling they all looked down their nose at us but certainly some did. I did have to mention to one of their members MURANO_MDX that H-P.org is a better car community than acuramdx.org. Just my opinion but I think they have run out of relevent things to talk about over there. We seem to be much more helpful. Although I did have to check out the entire thong thread!:jump3:

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
HEY!!!

kemosabe said:
honda-pilot.org member Art secretly has this thong picture in his collection, too!!! :eek: :D

You been peeking at my collection??

:3:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts