• Uber / Lyft / etc.

• Teenage drivers regardless of vehicle

• Suburban mom in large SUV

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
Miss our 2005 Pilot
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to think hands down that BMW drivers were the biggest jerks on the road. But over the past year it seems a lot has changed. These days it seems that half the Mustang drivers on the road are complete a$$holes, tailgating, weaving in and out of traffic like they own the road, downshifting on purpose so you have to hear their exhaust notes. Maybe they’re upset that their beloved car’s name is now shared with a crossover. Whatever the reason Mustang drivers get my vote.

Who gets your vote and why? And let me know if any others should be added to the list.

I can make another poll to cover the most lane hogging inconsiderate drivers out there since that’s a different topic.

· Registered
Home of the 306k 2012 V6 Honda Crosstour
14,905 Posts
It's the vehicle with the sub woofer that rattles your car and even the windows of you house when they drive by. I can only imagine what it's doing to their ears and internal organs. The vehicle can be most any make and model.

· Registered
5,795 Posts
Around me it's mostly BMW drivers (they all think the roads are race courses) or lifted truck/SUV/Jeep drivers. The lifted drivers can rarely control the size of their vehicle, love to tailgate with bright lights and basically just assume everyone will yield to them since they sit taller. Also, the diesels are very popular and all like to roll coal.

· Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,215 Posts
Any make and model.

Reactions: Nail Grease

· Registered
Miss our 2005 Pilot
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Premium Member
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,502 Posts
BMW seem to be in a class of their own, but a recent trip showed me that on I78 in NJ, lowered Honda Accords with stupid wide wheels to be the most aggressive solo drivers. Subarus when they get into packs are dangerous too.

· Registered
2,215 Posts
Di

Don’t like your fellow motorists?😁
Most of them are fine. I'm actually pretty patient in my old age too.
I meant I often see aggressive drivers driving anything, not a certain make or model.

· Registered
2,215 Posts
You left out the drivers with purposeful diesel blow outs, so I went with jacked up trucks. Partly depends on where you live, + crotch rocket motorcycles in dense traffic.
Hey, watch it! LOL

I try and avoid city and trafffic usually, and when I do, I don't ride like an A hole.

· Registered
5,795 Posts
There are also states that allow motorcyclists to ride between lanes in traffic, so it's hard for me to get too upset about something they are allowed to do in some places but not in others. Plus I think it's more jealousy than anger.

Reactions: The Todd

· Registered
Miss our 2005 Pilot
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There are also states that allow motorcyclists to ride between lanes in traffic, so it's hard for me to get too upset about something they are allowed to do in some places but not in others. Plus I think it's more jealousy than anger.
I figure if motorcyclist are “lane sharing”aggressively they’re putting themselves at a higher level of risk compared to the cars they’re dodging. I’ve seen motorcyclists do stupid high risk things, but I give them credit that they’re smart enough not to tailgate.

Reactions: cintocrunch

· Super Moderator
5,230 Posts
You left out the drivers with purposeful diesel blow outs, so I went with jacked up trucks. Partly depends on where you live, + crotch rocket motorcycles in dense traffic.
Just a momentary concern with aggressive crotch rockets 🧨 that run at hyper speeds as the sooner they pass the better for everyone behind them. SMH 🤦‍♂️ when they push their luck so wish them well as the odds of survival won’t be in their favor. Try to drive safe and sound everyday everyone!

· Registered
13,227 Posts
I can only imagine what it's doing to their ears and internal organs.
External organs, too.

Hopefully the laws of nature will prevail, rendering them infertile as a result, and thus prevent them from successfully reproducing.

Forgot a few categories...
  • lifted pickup truck driver wannabees who can't afford to get theirs lifted
  • now that every schmo and his cousin is getting an Audi, well...
  • but the absolute worst are Uber drivers, can we all agree?

· Registered
'07 Pilot EX-L AWD
10 Posts
I'll have to agree with pretty much everything that's been stated so far. Here in Denver we see every kind of idiot on our roads. The DMV will give a driver's license to anyone who can convert oxygen to CO2. It's laughable to see the public service announcements about watching out for motorcyclists when the motorcyclists are often the most dangerous people on the road. Especially those on crotch-rockets. One of the funniest things I've seen was a crotch-rocket with a "Be an organ and tissue donor" Colorado License plate.

· Registered
5,795 Posts
Reactions: plplplpl
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.