Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple of quick, basic "Day One" photos:

No options on it yet, everything is on backorder...

But hey...I've got the Pilot...everything else is secondary.

Anthony

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome

Always nice to see another Pilot hit the road.

Dave

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Nice, nice, nice...

That is one very shiny Pilot. Is that waxed at all? Oh, and also, if one of the options that's back ordered is the wind deflector, count yourself lucky and DO NOT get it.

Get an aftermarket one, such as Form Fit or Perfect Fit. I don't want anybody to go through what I'm going through right now because of it. If your dealer has a half decent parts inventory, then they should carry them themselves, if not, I'm sure you can always find a shop in town that would.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Nice, nice, nice...

RipRocK said:
That is one very shiny Pilot. Is that waxed at all?
That's actually how I got it... It rained in the morning before I picked it up and the salesman gave it a full wipe-down with a chamois before I took delivery, so that might have provided some buffing of the factory coating.

As for the options, I am waiting on the side rails, mud guards, and 1/2 nose mask, although I am seriously considering scrapping the nose mask in favor of the cargo mat and getting the Form Fit deflector instead. I had a nose mask on my CR-V, and it worked fine but things got kinda dirty under it.

My dealer actually made a point of telling me not to order the Honda deflector. The sales manager has one on his demo vehicle and can't stand it. I noticed it vibrating during the test drive and decided then and there that I wasn't going for that...

I am also considering some Vent Visor's for the Pilot as well, I just have to figure out where to get them...

I know that HondaAcuraWorld sells them, but the whole order from the US and ship to Canada thing gets kinda expensive...

Later...

Anthony

·
Registered
240 Posts
Black is georgeous. We resisted the urge.:p It's sooooooooo hard to keep clean and we've had our share of black cars. Now, with only two silvers to maintain, life just got easier.

Congrats!:D :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts